R Programming Language is not an easy language to learn, and requires extensive practice in addition to the theory. Simply understanding in theory, how R Programming language works and everything that you can do with R is just not enough – you require a complete breakdown of how to go about doing it.
This is why we have designed this comprehensive project-based course! In this course, we attempt to break down this complex programming language and environment into an easy to follow structured tutorial that will help you not only understand this statistical language, but also become more familiar with how you can go about using it.
R is a programming language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It allows developers to work with a range of statistical and graphical techniques including linear and nonlinear modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, etc.
Our course will help you go through a step by process of understanding how R can help you become a more efficient data miner, analyst and statistician. However, it won’t just list or show you how to do that. The instructor will lead you through real world projects that will show you exactly how you can do them, while urging you to follow all the projects along with the instructor.
This project based course a great way for you to understand the fundamentals using a hands-on approach. No more confusing resources or boring theories, but rather you would actually get a hands on with the R Programming Language and environment.
In this course, you would learn the fundamentals of R programming language, including the basic concepts such as lists, functions, arrays, vectors, matrices, strings, etc.
There are five major aspects that you will learn in this course.
1. Practical approach to the R Programming – If you already have some background in R programming, or even have the knowledge, then this will help you gain a practical approach to R programming.
2. Learn Different Forms of Data Visualization – Visualizations of data has become a popular trend, as it makes the data more prominent and easier to understand. These include different types of visualizations such as bar graph, charts, heat map, etc.
3. Learn efficient ways to visualize data – Data should be efficient, especially if you are working with partial data. If the data is not efficient, the analysis would not be faulty and can be misunderstood.
4. Learn ways to manipulate data – Data isn’t always constant and it is often used to analyze past data and make future predictions. For this data is required to be manipulated to create predictions for multiple scenarios.
5. Learn to generate reports using R – Now we come to the most important stage of data mining and analysis. Here you will learn to generate effective reports that will help you put out a clean set of data analysis for consumption.
All of this and so much more in packed in this course. So, enroll now and let’s get down to programming with R!
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
People interested in this course also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an online tutorial that covers a specific part of a topic in several sections. An Expert teaches the students with theoretical knowledge as well as with practical examples which makes it easy for students to understand.
A Course helps the user understand a specific part of a concept. While a path and E-Degrees are broader aspects and help the user understand more than just a small area of the concept.
A Course will help you understand any particular topic. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to learn about the basics of any topic in a fluent manner within a short period of time, a Course would be best for you to choose.
We have an inbuilt question-answer system to help you with your queries. Our support staff will be answering all your questions regarding the content of the Course.
How it works
The offer includes all live courses, Deals and E-Degrees.
Bogo Offer will be applied automatically upon adding 2nd Course, Deal or E-degree in the Cart. Offer Price will be reflected in Checkout Total
You can buy multiple courses or deals using your cart but they have to be in combo of 2 to get benefit of the offer.
We are free to withdraw any product from this offer based at our own discretion.