To accept cookies continue browsing as normal or go to the Cookies Notice for more information and to set your preferences.
Throughout this document, the use of “we”, “our”, “us" or “Eduonix”, refers to Eduonix Learning Solutions and its affiliates and partners. Please note that we also employ independent third party service providers which are called as "Service Providers". Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
If you do not wish to be bounded by the Terms, you should not subscribe to or use any of our services. By accessing our site or using our services, you confirm that you are you are at least 18 years old (or if you are between 13 and 17 years old, inclusive, that you are using the site and/or services only with the approval of your parent or guardian), that you are legally able to enter into this agreement, and that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this agreement.
1. www.eduonix.com and www.eduonix.tv website ("Website") are an Internet based content service operated by Eduonix Learning Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Eduonix at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
To use the services on our website, you will require to register and obtain an account and a password. When you register with us, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, network management and other services. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password (collectively, your "Account") and for all activities associated with or occurring under Your Account. We assume that the information in your account is accurate at all times. You must notify us in the following scenarios: (a) of the unauthorized use of your Account and breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from Your Account at the end of each use of the Services.
You may not transfer your Account to any other person and you may not use anyone else's Account at any time. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your Account, you are fully responsible for it.
All our products are consumed on the website and can also be downloaded from it depending on the nature of the product. We do not ship the product to your address. After purchasing our content you will be redirected to your course dashboard page and you will be able to view and consume the content from the same. You will also be able to download it if so permitted by the website. Any product shipping is not done through our website and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
User account is necessary to access the course and the products on the website. User can either create an account with us or login to our website using Facebook or Google accounts. All the account details are salted and encrypted before saving.
We have a 30 days refund policy. You can ask for refund within 30 days of your purchase. We have a no question asked refund policy. We process all refund requests within 2 business days.
Eduonix provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase digital content such as Video Tutorials, Ebooks and Source Code. After making the payment, Eduonix shall provide you access to the courses on your dashboard page which can then be viewed and downloaded.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Eduonix's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Eduonix is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
2.publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
3. upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
5. conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6.download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
7. falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
8.violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
9. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India
10. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
11. exploit any of the services. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
12. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Eduonix, its associates and partners on any property owned by Eduonix.
Please see Instructor Terms and Rules for rules pertaining to instructors that publish their content on Eduonix.
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned Eduonix owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Eduonix without obtaining authorization from Eduonix.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The Linked Sites are not under the control of Eduonix or the Website and Eduonix is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Eduonix is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Eduonix is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eduonix or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Your registration to the website and it’s services is considered as consent to continue receiving mail from Eduonix, including messages regarding service issues and promotions. You can choose to unsubscribe from these emails, other than technical notifications and email regarding issues related to your account and your use of the Site and Services, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails.
For users located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we only send marketing communications with your prior consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe" link found within Eduonix emails. Please note you will continue to receive transactional messages related to our Services, even if you unsubscribe from marketing emails.
Eduonix has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Eduonix neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Eduonix be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Eduonix be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Eduonix shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Eduonix's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Eduonix from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Eduonix that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. Prices can be in US dollars , Indian Rupees or any other currency as seemed fit by Eduonix. Prices, products and Services may change at Eduonix's discretion.
1. Eduonix may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or Eduonix terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Eduonix may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Eduonix will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
The Terms here in shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Eduonix does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Eduonix does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Eduonix, but you never purchase anything from the site, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Eduonix to begin an investigation.
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Eduonix reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Eduonix also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the canceled orders may not be refunded.
1. Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount coupons – Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
4. Promotional discount coupons – We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
5. Eduonix shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such offers, schemes or contests, shall be separately available on the Site.
6. Eduonix reserves the right to change / modify / add / delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Eduonix, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. While participating in any Eduonix contest, you hereby agree to release and hold Eduonix (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. Eduonix reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be canceled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
10.Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of Eduonix vouchers. Eduonix will only honor vouchers, which are issued or published directly by our partner websites or us.
Eduonix is authorized to make changes to its Terms & Conditions at any time. When we do update this document, we will revise the date at the top of this page. Additionally, we will also send out emails on the email address provided to us, letting you know regarding changes. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes that are made to this document and to stay informed regarding our terms and conditions. You acknowledge that continuing to use our website and/or services after the revision of the Terms & Conditions signifies your agreement and acceptance of these policies. If you do not agree with these policies, please refrain from accessing our website and using our services.
If you have any questions, concerns, or queries regarding our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to reach out on +91 22-27782183 or drop us an email on email@example.com