Nobody has enough time in the busy-busy, 24-hour, non-stop world of Twitter, smartphones, and latte in a cardboard cup.
Yet you want to do more, you want to achieve better things, you want to get more out of the time you have: you wish there were more hours in the day.
Practical Time Management cannot give you more time, but it sure can show you how to use the time you have to the greatest effect!
- It shows you how to make the most of your time by avoiding the time-wasting and morale sapping habits that rob you of your most valuable asset... time.
- You will learn how to prioritise your time effectively, and how to use a powerful four-step process that gets things done.
- It will arm you with a host of tools and techniques from the established expert on getting things done – the author of the best-selling Brilliant Time Management.
- Whatever you do in life, whatever you hope to achieve, Brilliant Time Management will help you get it done - with time to spare.
- You will learn how to set yourself up to succeed, manage the stresses of a busy diary and find that productive space to think clearly and do quality work.
- It will show you how to make focused use of your day and how to deal with the interruptions that rob you of productive time.
- It will give you the low-down on time management, explaining clearly the essential roles of goal setting, scheduling, delegation and personal motivation.
- You will learn about the multi-tasking fallacy and how the Elephant and the Octopus have different solutions to awesome productivity.