An Easy, Practical, and complete guide to gain a solid foundation on personal finances and manage money in a better way...Learning the basics of personal finance from investing in budgeting and all in between will help you build a better future and mitigate some of the risks. Only a few courses or books on personal finance are available online. Most of them are either too complex to implement or lack practical application in real life. You will also find budgeting worksheets or tips about how to build savings on a penny. You may need practical, hands on training to build more complete and accurate wealth, such as retirement savings or other longterm goals. This course does exactly that If you have economic stress if you want to know more about your personal finances if you want a method to be followed to achieve your personal finances if you want a method to be followed to achieve your financial freedom... This course is for YOU!
This course equips you with the right set of tools and techniques to be wise with your personal finance.
What you will learn (comprehensive outline):
Personal Finance Concepts
- Setting GOAL & GOAL Basis the Timeline: Short Term, Mid Term, Long Term
- Illustration of SMART GOAL
- Vivid Life Cycle & Life Stages`
- Understand your Net Worth – Exercise
- How Positive and Negative Impacts you
- Calculate & Plan Expenses Exercise
- Design your own House Hold Budget
- Is the credit card interest worth paying?
- Why do I spend more than expected?
- 20% Club
- Cash Flow Planning
- Cash Flow Planning Exercise
- Rule of 6
- Decide which Bank is the Best
- What happens, when the bank FAILS?
Rules of Personal Finance The Easy Maths of Personal Finance.
- Rule of Double
- Rule of Triple
- Rule of Quadruple
- Rule of Eight Times
- Rule of 69
- Rule of 15
Behavioral Finance & Investing
- 2 Key Rules
- Why it is different for different people?
- What influences their behavior?
- Information Overload
- Loss Aversion
- Familiarity Bias
- 9 Ticks of Behavioral Finance & Investing
Risk Profiling & Asset Allocation
- Risk Profile Basis Age
- Risk Profile Basis Risk Profile
- Asset allocation
- Risk Return Tradeoff
- Risk Tolerance Matrix
Foundations of Investments & Investment Products
Key Concepts of Investing:
- Investment / Saving
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Power of Compounding The Super Power of Multiplier
- TEAR & PAT The RISK
- Stock / Equity / IPO
- Mutual Funds
- Precious Metals Investing: Gold, Silver & Precious Metals
- Fixed Instruments
- ETF Exchange Traded Funds
- Small Saving Schemes
- Insurance: Life and General Insurance
- Alternate Investments: Private Equity, StartUps, Cryptocurrency etc
Equity/Stocks and IPO Initial Public Offer
- How to Identify Right Stocks?
- What do you need to Invest in Stocks?
- Why to Invest?
- How to Invest in Stocks: Price to Earnings Ratio P/E Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Price to Book Value, Return on Equity – ROE, Current Ratio
- Key concepts: Units, Nav, Loads, etc.
- 14 Types of Mutual Fund
- Options in Mutual Fund: SIP, SWP, STP.
- 12 Benefits of SIP Investing Systematic Investment Plan
- 6 Things to avoid while investing in SIP
Real Estate investing
- Benefits of investing in Real Estate
- 4 cost associated with Real Estate
- 7 Variety of Real Estate
- 13 costly mistakes to avoid investing in real estate
Gold / Silver or Precious Metal Investing
- 5 Easy ways to invest
- Risk associated with Investing in Precious Metal
Fixed Investments, Bonds & ETFs
- Certificate of Deposit / Fixed Deposits Benefits
- Various Basket of Bound: Government Bond, Corporate Bond, Municipal Bond, Zero Coupon Bond, Junk Bond
- Key Concepts: Par Value, Face Value, Coupon, etc
- 5 Risk of Investing in Bonds
- Benefits of Investing in ETFs
- Risk of Investing in ETFs
- Small Savings Schemes: PPF, National Savings Scheme, Schemes for Senior Citizen
- How to Invest?
- What is the type of Cryptocurrency Investing?
- 12 Key Points to remember while investing in Cryptocurrency
Insurance, Derivative & Private Equity
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Complex Concepts Simplified Derivative
- Types of Derivative
- Overview of Private Equity / Startups
- Common types of Private Equity
- How to Invest in Private Equity?
Financial Planner & Roboadvisory
- Do you need a Financial Planner?
- A Slice of RoboAdvisory
- Top RoboAdvisory
- Specific Goal Planning & Time Value
- Education, Dream Car, Dream Home, Savings for Retirement etc.
- Time Value: PV, FV, Annuity, Annuity Due
- Practical Exercises
- Home / Mortgage Loan
- Car Loan
- Personal Loan
- Education Loan / Study Loan
- Credit Card
- Is it worth to buy a property or rent it?
- Rule of 30%
- Rule of 2%
- 6 Credit cards – Deadly Mistakes
- 10 Ways NOT to be a Credit cards Defaulter
- Is it wise to take Personal Loan or Home Loan / Mortgage Loan?
- Is it wise to buy a Brand New Car?
Learn to be a Rock Star Expense Planner:
- 15 To Stop Sending On
- 122 Easy Ways to be a Rock Star Expense Planner Exercise
Credit Rating, Credit Score & Credit Report
- What is Credit Score Range?
- Credit Bureau
- Importance of Credit Score
- How to get Credit Score/ Report Legally
- 7 Ways to Repair your Credit history
- Control Credit
- 10 Pro Tips to Memorize
- Financial Apps (Software tools) for Android & iOS