A Quick Introduction to Oracle Integration:
Integration is a fundamental part of your digital business development. It involves connecting on premises applications and cloud applications and services. Oracle Integration makes it easy to connect your applications and automate end to end processes such as procure to pay, inquiry to order, and hire to retire.
With Oracle Integration, you can:
- Develop integrations to design, monitor, and manage connections between your applications
- Create process applications to automate and manage your business work flows
- Analyze results to gain insight into your business
- Build custom web and mobile applications
Critical business processes, such as those related to human capital management (HCM), customer experience (CX), and enterprise resource planning (ERP), are frequently slow and inflexible. For example, a multi step process such as Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Order can involve four or more applications and require human exception management at every step of the process. In this scenario, the lack of integration between departments as well as the delays caused by human based problem resolution can result in lost revenue, frustrated customers, and high costs.
Oracle Integration changes all that. It empowers you to:
- Establish connectivity between the many applications and people that are part of the entire business process life cycle.
- Assemble existing technologies into new business services to better align with the changing pace of new business demands.
- Deliver new business innovations faster by rapidly connecting diverse applications and key business roles.
- Gain 360 degree views across your entire business. Easily monitor and analyze every application, integration, and workflow spanning the business process life cycle.
Oracle Integration is a complete, secure, but lightweight integration solution that enables you to connect your applications in the cloud. It simplifies connectivity between your applications and connects both your applications that live in the cloud and your applications that still live on premises. Oracle Integration provides secure, enterprise grade connectivity regardless of the applications you are connecting or where they reside.
Oracle Integration provides native connectivity to Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, such as Oracle Engagement Cloud Adapter, Oracle B2C Service, and so on. Oracle Integration adapters simplify connectivity by handling the underlying complexities of connecting to applications using industry wide best practices. You only need to create a connection that provides minimal connectivity information for each system. Oracle Integration lookups map the different codes or terms used by the applications you are integrating to describe similar items (such as country or gender codes). Finally, the visual data mapper enables you to quickly create direct mappings between the trigger and invoke data structures. From the mapper, you can also access lookup tables and use standard XPath functions to map data between your applications.
Once you integrate your applications and activate the integrations to the runtime environment, the dashboard displays information about the running integrations so you can monitor the status and processing statistics for each integration. The dashboard measures and tracks the performance of your transactions by capturing and reporting key information, such as throughput, the number of messages processed successfully, and the number of messages that failed processing. You can also manage business identifiers that track fields in messages and manage errors by integrations, connections, or specific integration instances.
We will try to upload almost all the videos for this course by April 30, 2022. Also, this course will be updated with new chapters and classes based on the feedback we receive from you.