If the answer is YES! then congratulations you are in the RIGHT PLACE!
My name is John Colley and during over 30 years of investment banking, I have worked with hundreds of startups, entrepreneurs, founders and venture capital firms. My goal here is to share some of that experience with you to enable you to understand how Venture Capital finance works…
This course is designed with you, the Founder Entrepreneur, firmly in mind!
Lets start by asking some key questions…
- Is your business right for Venture Capital finance?
- What are your equity and non equity financing options?
- What are the Pros and Cons of Venture Capital finance?
- Do you understand the Stages of Investment?
- How should you attract and engage investors?
- What should you know about deal structures and the investment process?
- What are the key Deal Terms you should be aware of?
- Summary - how to to choose the right Venture Capitalist for your business?
I have also included slide decks from every lecture which you can download as well as an audio version of the core content of the course.
If you have any questions or issues, you can reach out to me here. I do my best to respond to student questions promptly.
See you inside the Course!