Public clouds have changed the computing landscape worldwide. With increased efficiency and cost saving even the traditional businesses are now moving to cloud. Cloud knowledge and expertise is important for any software developer now. We have crafted a perfect resource for any beginner to get started on Cloud computing and amazon web services quickly.
Why should I choose this book?
It is a complete guide which makes cloud computing and AWS simple to understand. The value of this guide lies in the fact that it not only provides the details of cloud computing or Amazon Web Services i.e. AWS but also its alternatives. It gives you the opportunity to understand and compare all the aspects of cloud computing. Herein, you will first start with cloud computing and then work your way up to every detail of AWS. This guide also prepares you for the interview regarding the same.
What makes this book so valuable?
This is a comprehensive guidebook for learning cloud computing and AWS at one go. It unfolds with the introduction, history and definition of cloud computing. Further, it explains various deployment models, features, cost, integrity and analytics of cloud computing. Apart from the importance of cloud computing; current scenarios, location and its different types are well explained. This guide also covers the various architecture involved in cloud computing and the security of cloud computing. Working of AWS, its introduction, history, definition, feature and pricing are covered too. After explaining the AWS Services, it gives insights into steps required to deploy AWS in the cloud, different alternatives of AWS and why AWS is better than other alternatives. Lastly, numerous questions are provided at the end of each topic which are likely to be asked in an interview.
This course includes-
- Basics, history, definition, various deployment models like private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud and community cloud, its features, cost, integrity, analytics and seamless integration.
2. Reasons explaining the importance of cloud computing
3. Current scenarios like who manages cloud computing and where are all the cloud situated
4. What are the benefits of storing data in cloud computing rather than conventional storage technologies
5. Different types of cloud computing
- SaaS- Software as a Service
- PaaS- Platform as a Service
- IaaS- Infrastructure as a Service
- DaaS- Desktop as a Service
6. Various architecture of cloud computing
- Front end, back end, internet, single server, redundant 3-tier architectures and autoscaling architecture
7. Security and Safety of Cloud Computing
- Basic introduction, history, definition, feature, availability and pricing
9. Different AWS Services
- Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, Elastic IP and others
10. Steps required to deploy AWS in cloud
11. Cloud alternatives currently present in the market
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Rockspace and others
12. Why AWS is superior to its alternatives?
13. Many more cool stuff!
If you are the one who was intrigued by cloud computing and the AWS technology then start today in order to begin this exciting exploration!
Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world. We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
People interested in this course also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an online tutorial that covers a specific part of a topic in several sections. An Expert teaches the students with theoretical knowledge as well as with practical examples which makes it easy for students to understand.
A Course helps the user understand a specific part of a concept. While a path and E-Degrees are broader aspects and help the user understand more than just a small area of the concept.
A Course will help you understand any particular topic. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to learn about the basics of any topic in a fluent manner within a short period of time, a Course would be best for you to choose.
We have an inbuilt question-answer system to help you with your queries. Our support staff will be answering all your questions regarding the content of the Course.
How it works
The offer includes all live courses, Deals and E-Degrees.
Bogo Offer will be applied automatically upon adding 2nd Course, Deal or E-degree in the Cart. Offer Price will be reflected in Checkout Total
You can buy multiple courses or deals using your cart but they have to be in combo of 2 to get benefit of the offer.
We are free to withdraw any product from this offer based at our own discretion.