If you ever wanted to build your own video game as you played games like Mario Kart 3D or Need For Speed, but shelved the idea because you couldn’t draw or code – then its time to revive this dream.
If you have the ideas, but are simply lacking the skills to design your own game, then enroll now in this course!
This course has been designed to help you learn how to build your very own 3D game with Unity and Blender, where you will learn not only how to write the code for the game but also how to design the artwork from scratch. We will cover the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a 3D game.
If you have zero experience in game building or even Unity and Blender, don’t worry! The course has been created for newbies and beginners who have no experience with game design, but the dream to learn and build their own game.
The course will help you become familiar with Unity and Blender, where you will learn how to build actual 3D models for the game, as well as the art assets for the game, including the characters, weapons, cannon, dungeon, and temple. From there you’ll learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity.
You don’t need to be an artist or programming genius to take this course. We will teach you exactly how to build the models and also design everything else you need for your game. At the end of this course, you will be able to actually build your own games from scratch.
All you need to become a game designer is Blender, Photoshop (or a free program like Gimp) and Unity. The rest is provided in this course. You will learn how to actually build your very own Legend of Zenda course!
What you will learn in this course:
- Introduction to Unity including the Editor, designing 2D objects, Materials, Lights, Applying Physics, etc.
- Introduction to Coding, along with basics such as variables, methods, blocks, etc.
- Introduction to Inputs such as Key Presses, Moving Players, Jumping, and so on.
- Introduction to Prefabs, random angles, and effects
- How to design your character
- How to map out player movements
- Design Weapons such as swords, bombs, and arrows
- How to design your enemies
- Creating the Game interface
- Designing the Terrains
- Designing the Levels
- Introduction to Blender
- Creating your characters
- Designing your weapons art
- Designing the Terrains
- Adding Effects and AI
- And so much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll Now and become a game designer with this course!