This is a 45 min lesson about “What is Strategy” There are a lot of terms and buzz words in the world of strategy.
You migh be familiar with Red oceans, Blue Oceans. How about Value Curves, Niche Strategy, Diversification, Ambidexterity, Synergies, VRI Resources, Core competences, strategic agilty. Confused? I bet you are. This Session consist of 15 lectures with the focus on “What is Strategy, and aims to demystify some of these concept.
- It Brings you up to date with the most well known concepts - No-nonsense and straight to the point - From Theory to Practice - Become better than 90% of all business professionals
This is particularly relevant for people that want to be able to think like senior executives!
Who is the target audience?
· Future Leaders in organisations
· Prospective MBA students.
· People interested in entering the field of strategy.
· If you’d like to start thinking like a CEO, and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role.
· All Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers and high potential employees.
My name is Hans Weemaes. I started his career as at a global retail and investment bank, where he worked as a project manager.
I am currently a visiting professor at Yonsei Business school where I teach: Strategy, Entrepreneurship, International Business and Project Management.
I have an MBA degree, from the London Business School, and Master in Science degree in business administration from Erasmus University Rotterdam in The Netherlands. I love reading and cycling. But enough about me.
It is an online tutorial that covers a specific part of a topic in several sections. An Expert teaches the students with theoretical knowledge as well as with practical examples which makes it easy for students to understand.
A Course helps the user understand a specific part of a concept. While a path and E-Degrees are broader aspects and help the user understand more than just a small area of the concept.
A Course will help you understand any particular topic. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to learn about the basics of any topic in a fluent manner within a short period of time, a Course would be best for you to choose.
We have an inbuilt question-answer system to help you with your queries. Our support staff will be answering all your questions regarding the content of the Course.
With Buy 1 & Get 2nd At 50% Off