In this course, we will learn Microservices. Microservices will be examined step by step and deeply with all details. To learn Microservices, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we won't use non-practical tools or frameworks like postman etc. We will implement Front-End Client Side with Vue JS. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step... In this application, we will also learn a lot of new technologies like:
- Spring Security: This layer is so important for secure applications so we will examine it deeply in our course. we will learn the difference between authnetication and authorization...
- Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
- Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
- We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
- For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
I’m a backend developer with highly expertised in Java. In my professional experience, I worked in government projects as full stack developer. Java, EJB, Spring, REST, Oracle technologies are used in these projects. Strong engineering professional with a Master's degree focused in Computer Engineering from TOBB ETU and Hacettepe.
Aside from professional experience, I also love to code at home as hobby. I have a lot of Android and IOS Application which is available in Google Play, App Store. I like to solve and learn algorithmic problems/challenges from websites like hackerrank.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an online tutorial that covers a specific part of a topic in several sections. An Expert teaches the students with theoretical knowledge as well as with practical examples which makes it easy for students to understand.
A Course helps the user understand a specific part of a concept. While a path and E-Degrees are broader aspects and help the user understand more than just a small area of the concept.
A Course will help you understand any particular topic. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to learn about the basics of any topic in a fluent manner within a short period of time, a Course would be best for you to choose.
We have an inbuilt question-answer system to help you with your queries. Our support staff will be answering all your questions regarding the content of the Course.
Frequently bought together
Combo Price: 0 (Extra Discount: NAN%)