Learn how to create a visual effects shot from scratch by being a part of an unfolding, untold story.
The First "Filmtorial®" of Its Kind in MOOC Industry & Possibly, the World.
Using 3 different graphics software to solve footage shot from a mere mobile phone, learn by actually watching a short film story unfold whilst helping the main character of the story create the final visual effects shot through the step-by-step guide of the course to 3D modelling, texturing, animation, 2D tracking and compositing.
Why This Course?
- Taught by a real professional in the visual effects and film industry who worked on actual Hollywood blockbusters
- Actually be able to create your own visual effects shots from scratch, using your own mobile phone to capture usable footage
- Learn only what is necessary to be able to see a shot from pre-production to final rendering of visual effects
- Major and innovative leading course of a series of other more advanced visual effects tricks, tips and methods
- Participate in a new e-learning movement and style of learning by watching and being a part of the short film as student characters
It is like 3 courses and a movie ticket, for the price of 1 course.
You will Learn How:
- To use Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects effectively, based on the case shot provided
- To plan to shoot your own custom visual effects shots
- To solve problems with real world film shots and post-production scenarios
Whether you are a filmmaker, movie-goer or just an avid e-learner, be one of the first few students to experience a new style and movement of learning how to create your own visual effects shot from absolutely nothing.
Even if you do not want to become a visual effects artist, at least you will enjoy the film and experience.
© 2016 Vicki Lau