This course covers the UX/UI Design fundamentals and teaches you a bit of the advanced stuff, so that both levels ( beginner and intermediate ) can benefit from the course. I dive deep into how to design correctly, so that at the end of the course you will be able to design your own software products, you will be able to land an internship or even to work in a company as a designer. This course makes you understand what design is and how to think like a designer because that's the most important skill that you need as a designer. ( the technical stuff comes with time )
A quick overview of some of the topics the course has:
- What is UI and what is UX Design, what really design stands for, how design makes our life easier.
- What’s the difference between UX and UI and how they work together to create a good design.
- Design Thinking
- What is User Persona, User Journey/flow.
- What are the principles of good interface design.
- Typography, Colors, Images and Font combinations.
- Psychology of colors.
- User Research, Intuitive Design
- Usability Testing
- Responsive Design
- and others.
This course teaches you Sketch, or Adobe XD or Figma. This course will teach you design, not just playing with the tools, because that's the easiest part.