Want to move away from using Excel spreadsheets or worse for service transition?
Having a problem moving services from Beta to Live teams due to last minute requirements?
Interested in a career in service transition and want to get to know some of the key challenges you come up against?
This course is for you!
In this course we are going to talk about Service Transition, that pain point between development teams and live service teams and how this solution may be the way to solve that issue.
Within this course we are going to cover:
1. Changing mindset on transition from ITIL to DEVOPS
2. General overview of service transition
3. How to structure Jira for Service Transition.
4. How the model works in reality.
5. Some logistical considerations
This course is a no nonsense approach to ensure you get to know the information you need before you implement this new solution to service transition. I will give you visual explanations of what I mean and how it may look once you start to implement this new methodology.
As ever I am here to take questions after enrolment and provide you with any further support you need.
Hope you find this helpful and welcome all feedback.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have a workplace struggling with service transition
- Someone new to the service transition environment and wants some knowledge
- Development teams looking to reduce friction in their delivery to MVP