This course will walk you through all the Principles, Essential Concepts and Behavior Patterns of Humans when they use Website, Mobile Apps or any product so you can Design better digital products and delight your users.
Develop mindsets and skills to deliver a better UX for any Website, Mobile App or product. This course is full of latest practical examples and screenshots of UX problems which a lot of Designers, developers and Product managers are making with their products.
Whether you are a designer, developer, or are completely new to UX DESIGN, you will leave this course with a practical understanding of which qualities makes products delightful, efficient, functional and usable.
This course lectures, practical examples about
- How to become UX Designer
- UX CASE STUDY: Find and solve the UX problems within an actual Medical Doctors App
- Develop UX insight to instantly identify problems in your product
- Learn about Mental Models and Human Behavioral Patterns
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX Design (Double Diamond model of Design)
- Develop Root cause analysis skill and learn about 7 Steps of Action
- How Human mental and Physical limits effects UX
- How to reduce Cognitive load to improve User Experience
- How to avoid common UX problems in Websites and mobile apps
- How Discoverability, learnability and feedback improves UX of your digital products?
- Design patterns and Anticipatory Design
- Identify usability or Interaction Design problems with just a glance
- Why Human behavior with Digital Products is important for UX?
- How to improve Conversion by eliminating barriers to entry?
- How to record Video of your Users Activity to solve see users frustrations in action ?
- How Users scan and read on your websites? and a lot more
Enjoy all the Real-World Examples inside this course and start your UX Design Career by mastering these basics in the right way.