In this Course you will learn how to create a Space Shooter like the amazing Galaga in Unity Game Engine.
The concept is based on different behaviors the Enemy Space Ship can be in.
This course is an Intermediate course, so if you have trouble in any case, write me a message or Q&A, and I will help as best as i can.
If you are beginner, you might have some trouble to follow, but the videos will guide you through the complete course. Do not forget you only become better if you repeat things and keep on learning!
So we create several Systems which will give us enough freedom to:
- create our own Pathes the enemies can fly on
- create our own diving system to randomize enemies flying around
- create our touch/click & and hold movement for the Player and shoot meanwhile holding
- managing our systems and make them multifunctional
- creating Space Particles like for Stars & Mist
- using Trails to make nice visuals for the Space Ships
- creating Particle Explosions
- creating a Start and GameOver Scene and of course 1 Game Scene
I provide the following Material with the Course:
- 4 different Space Ships (3 Enemys, 1 Player) as *.fbx
- 1 Star and 1 Cloud Texture as *.png
- You have to write the code on your own, i do not provide the final scripts!
- All other graphics for Menu, Icons, Images or Buttons need to be created on your own.
All Materials i provide are for education only and should not be in your final release!
In the end of this course you will have a fully functional Galaga Style 3D Game.
After you have created nice Menus, Buttons, and maybe additional content, upload the Game to any Gaming Website, Google Playstore, Apple Store or even Windows Store or Steam.
So what are you waiting for?
Let us make your dream game a reality!!