"As a top gun copywriter for 15 years now, I understand how to write good copy. And the best way is to always be learning... learning about the product you write copy about and learning to write copy. I can say, very sincerely, that this is a terrific primer for copywriting. There are great tips for new copywriters and for us old, grizzly hacks, there are a lot of "reminders"... and "Oh, yeah! Ah plumb fergot that!" moments." -Scott Paton
What Is The Most Critical Element That Can Make Or Break Any Business?
- That critical element is SALES.
Without sales, your business is dead in the water.
What Is The Most Critical Element That Determines Whether You Make Sales?
- That critical element is COPYWRITING.
What Is Copywriting?
Copywriting is the art of persuading your customers to buy from you by using the printed word - on a brochure, on a website, in a sales presentation, in an investors pitch or in a video.
Many business owners invest hundreds of thousands in their business only to drop the ball with the most important part of their business - their copywriting!
This course is like a "workshop" where we will walk through a step-by-step process to getting your high-quality sales copy written.
We will cover the 10 critical elements of a salesletter / video script, in order.
And, as we cover each element you will get:
- What the copywriting element is and how to create the best one for your business
- Real-world examples of this element (from the instructors actual websites / clients
- An implementation exercise so that you put your newfound knowledge into action!