The rise of more complex websites that are more interactive, has made traditional coding practices difficult. The different platforms all require different languages or technologies and mastering all of them for one app is quite impossible. This has resulted in developers and innovators creating frameworks, that combine the best of all worlds when developing the app and allowing it work across multiple platforms.
Electron was originally developed as a shell for the Atom Editor and from there has evolved to become one of the most popular cross-platform frameworks on the market. Electron allows the development of desktop GUI applications using front and back end components originally developed for web applications. It also serves main GUI framework behind several notable open-source projects such as GitHub's Atom, Microsoft's Visual Studio Code source code editors and the Light Table IDE. It allows building cross-platform and cross-browser apps that run exactly the same even in the future.
So, if you want to learn how to save hours on programming and coding, and learn how to build actual robust apps or websites, then all you need is Electron and this course!
This course has been designed as a complete hands-on course to help bridge the gap between the theoretical and practical applications of Electron. In this course, you will go from a newbie to an expert in Electron. You will learn about basic as well as advanced concepts and will also gain the knowledge to build some powerful applications.
This course has been designed as a complete hands-on course that will not only cover theory, but also practical applications. The course comes loaded with examples and projects, to actually learn how to start developing using the Electron framework.
Designed by experts and using a project-based approach, this course is a great way to become familiar with this amazing framework.
Five Projects covered in this course:
- Pomodoro Clock: You will learn how to design a complete clock from scratch, including how to set the timer logic, and integrate sounds as well as add multiple clocks.
- Tic Tac Toe Game: In this project, you will learn how to design the game board, add the Xs and Os and notifications.
- Weather App: In this app, you will learn how to integrate an API and get it to fetch data from another source. You will also learn how to gather data from the internet and how to display that data on the app.
- Currency Converter: This will also include using an API, and you will learn how to actually create conversions from one currency to the other.
- Body Mass Index: In this app, you will learn how to calculate the BMI by using a person’s weight and height. You will learn how to add calculations to your logic in this app.
Enroll now and become an expert with Electron with this project based course!