Build Business Apps Without Code! That is right no programming skills required.
In the world of the information worker you will handle information that is probably stored across different software suites, like SharePoint, Salesforce, Excel file, Access database, Typically, you would like your endusers to be able to browse and/or modify this data in a general userfriendly, and preferably mobile, way. Microsoft PowerApps allows people, without any development skills, to build applications that are mobile friendly on top of their data. Allowing other people to use the built application to browse the data and maybe even modify it.
We will explore the capabilities when building an app using PowerApps Studio. PowerApps allows you to create business apps involving data and other resources that might be critical for the enterprise and need to be restricted to specific audiences. Using the PowerApps Admin Center, an organization can establish boundaries and policies around the use of PowerApps on their data.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Get started today and join thousands of our happy students, many of whom have changed careers, created second incomes or added critical new skills to their tool kits. Our students have become successful cloud web app developers managing applications and learning valuable skills. Some are freelancing and earning even more with high scaled projects.
What is PowerApps?
- PowerApps components
- Related technologies
- Licensing and pricing conditions
- PowerApp connections
- App samples and templates
- Introduction to PowerApps Studio
- Creating apps from templates
- Creating apps from scratch
- Screens and Pages
- Screen components: Forms, DataCards, Controls,
- Handling bindings
- Versioning, publishing and sharing apps and much more
Why take this course?
If you are currently involved in content management, app development or as a power user this course will enable you to build on that experience, and master the most cutting edge tools and practices in developing business apps raising productivity levels within your organization. For students who might be new to the field, this is an excellent course and provides a quick learning curve to get you up to speed with building apps!
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and get your skills to the next level.
Syed & Team ClayDesk
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to develop business apps without code
- This course also targets power users, content managers, business analysts and many more who want to learn how to quickly and easily
- If you work with SharePoint or Power BI, this course is for you
- Freelancers who wish to add another service offering to their portfolio
- SharePoint & Power BI Users to build basic business apps for their organization