Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 1 is the first of two courses covering the A2 level. When you have finished the A2 level you will be able to understand daily life Norwegian quite well.
1. I can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment). I can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements.
2. I can read very short, simple texts. I can find specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables and I can understand short simple personal letters.
3. I can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities. I can handle very short social exchanges, even though I can't usually understand enough to keep the conversation going myself.
4. I can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent job.
5. I can write short, simple notes and messages. I can write a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something.
Hi I am Henning, an educated teacher from Vestfold University College graduated in 1996. I have specialization in Norwegian and English as well as special needs education. In 2000 I graduated, as a special needs teacher. I have more than 20 years of teaching experience from elementary level to college here in Norway. I have also got experience with teaching students from foreign countries Norwegian. The past 18 years I have been teaching students from all over the world Norwegian online.
Reviews and Ratings
View More Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an online tutorial that covers a specific part of a topic in several sections. An Expert teaches the students with theoretical knowledge as well as with practical examples which makes it easy for students to understand.
A Course helps the user understand a specific part of a concept. While a path and E-Degrees are broader aspects and help the user understand more than just a small area of the concept.
A Course will help you understand any particular topic. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to learn about the basics of any topic in a fluent manner within a short period of time, a Course would be best for you to choose.
We have an inbuilt question-answer system to help you with your queries. Our support staff will be answering all your questions regarding the content of the Course.
Frequently Bought Together
Use Coupon -
To Avail Flat % Extra Discount
Combo Price: 0