What makes this course so valuable?
This Node.js online tutorial makes it very easy to understand. It provides value to your money by explaining not only the basics of Node.js but also the working. This course begins with the introduction and installation of Node.js. Then it covers NPM, Node.js API, Asynchronous vs Synchronous Functions, HTTP response codes and different types of MIME. Apart from these, introduction to Ajax, different HTTP Request methods and other topics are explained. This course also includes all the concepts regarding Express and Socket.io. Furthermore, introduction to sessions, how session work and simplifying sessions in Express is mentioned. Other topics like MongoDB, its installation, how to update or delete data in MongoDB and other essential topics are included too. At last, for better understanding, each section of this course is backed by a Mini Project.
This course includes-
- Introduction to Node.js and NPM
- Installation of Node.js and IDE
- Introduction to Node.js API, asynchronous vs synchronous functions, HTTP Response Codes and MIME Types
- Introduction to Ajax, different HTTP Request Methods, Dealing with Ajax requests and XML data in Node.js
- Introduction to Express, Basic Routing with Express, Express Middleware and others
- Details covering Socket.io and Sessions
- Introduction and installation of MongoDB, inserting and querying data, and updating and deleting data
- Templating Engines, Mustache set up with Express, Advanced Mustache Usages and others
- Much More!
Still Thinking? Take this Node.js online tutorial now to build a Node Guru!