Many consider HTML5 as the backbone of the internet mainly because it controls how the content is displayed on the internet. Every time you surf website, or you do a Google search, or watch a video on the internet, HTML code is working in the background.
It is used by big names like Google, YouTube, Wikipedia, Baidu, Facebook, Yahoo and others. Moreover, HTML5 is used by over 90% of websites who are using HTML. Because of these, and being known as the technology that transformed the web to what it is today, it is often a first choice for any developers.
Why you should learn HTML5?
- Easy to learn
- It is the backbone of internet
- Important for front-end web development
- Important aspect of WordPress
- Allow to embed videos, images and other files for creating interactive web pages
Why you should take this course?
This online course on HTML5 will be for everyone who don’t have in-depth knowledge of this programming language. All its sections will be taught by one of the leading industry experts having good command in this subject. This online tutorial on HTML5 programming will help you learn both basics and advanced concepts ensuring a
complete understanding of various aspects of HTML5.
This course includes:
- Overview, HTML5 Coding, Links and Navigation, HTML Images
- Visual Studio Code Tour
- FlexBox, CSS Animations, Forms, Materialize, CSS Grid
- Git and GitHub
- Deploying with Netlify and Portfolio Project
- Connecting CSS file and Targeting HTML Elements
- CSS Borders, Margins and Padding
- Nav Bar Styling, Image Styling and So Much More
Get started with this course on HTML5 right now to learn the most basic yet required programming language!