Microsoft Excel all-in-one Package - Become a certified Excel Ninja with our #1 Excel course
· Looking for an online Excel course to improve your skills and save time?
· This basic and advanced excel training online can quickly get you up to speed with Excel, taking you from complete novice to Excel ninja.
· This Microsoft Excel course covering 8 different sections with practice exercises and quiz before proceeding to next level. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the real-world Excel knowledge you need to accomplish your daily tasks with ease.
· Start mastering Excel, the world's most popular and powerful spreadsheet program and your sought after excel certification can help you impress your employer and advance your career prospects.
Are you ready to master Excel?
Enroll now to go through a detailed analysis of the most popular spreadsheet tool in the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 10+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will have mastered:
· The Ribbon commands and Navigation tools
· Formatting, Alignment and wrap text
· Hiding and unhiding rows and columns
· Formula Anatomy
· Cell Referencing (Relative, Absolute and mixed referencing)
· Function Anatomy
· Math Functions, Basic Statistics, Logic Functions, Text Functions
· Understanding Dates & Time
· Formula Auditing, Conditional Math
· External Links and Temporal Functions
· Naming Ranges, Excel Tables
· Lookup functions (VLOOKUP with both matches, Using lookup with large tables, Nesting lookup functions, Index, Match, Index with Match functions
· Creating, Formatting and Calculated Fields in Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts
· Deep learning in Grouping functions such as Grouping by Date, time and other factors
· Slicers to clarify & manipulating fields
· What-if Analysis, Data Analysis Tools, Solver
· Unpivoting Data, Power Pivot and Power query, Import data from a Text files, Appending Tables
· Cell Formatting, Outlining, Custom Number Formats, Conditional Formats with built-in & custom rules
· Building of Column Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Line Charts and combination line & area charts
· Data Validation and security considerations
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel novice to Excel Ninja! Become a certified Excel ninja today.
Hi! My name is Sam and I''m 29. I have been using Excel since my early teens, and very soon realized that I absolutely love it. A few years back, I got first opportunity to work in Excel, when I landed the job.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an online tutorial that covers a specific part of a topic in several sections. An Expert teaches the students with theoretical knowledge as well as with practical examples which makes it easy for students to understand.
A Course helps the user understand a specific part of a concept. While a path and E-Degrees are broader aspects and help the user understand more than just a small area of the concept.
A Course will help you understand any particular topic. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to learn about the basics of any topic in a fluent manner within a short period of time, a Course would be best for you to choose.
We have an inbuilt question-answer system to help you with your queries. Our support staff will be answering all your questions regarding the content of the Course.
Frequently bought together
Combo Price: 0 (Extra Discount: NAN%)