To accept cookies continue browsing as normal or go to the Cookies Notice for more information and to set your preferences.
ONE OF THE ONLY COMPREHENSIVE, DETAILED AND APPROACHABLE ONLINE COURSES TAKING YOU THROUGH CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, FROM MATHEMATICAL MODELLING TO FEEDBACK CONTROL SUCH AS PID, PDFB, PI CONTROLLERS AND MUCH MORE!
Today, control systems are everywhere: in cars, military aircrafts, interplanetary rockets, computers, fridges, washing machines, etc. As technology advances, control engineering allows us to design systems which make the most complicated machines do exactly what we want them to do with outstanding accuracy and reliability.
This course gives you the opportunity to understand, use and design the following:
- Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Systems.- Laplace Transforms and Linear Differential Equations.
- Systems Transfer Functions, Stability and Block Diagrams.
- Open Loop Control, Closed Loop Control and Steady State Performance.
- Proportional (P), Proportional Integral (PI), Proportional Derivative (PD), Proportional Derivative Feedback (PDFB) Controllers.
- Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) Controller Design and Empirical Ziegler-Nichols Method.
I will thoroughly detail and walk you through each of these concepts and techniques and explain down to their fundamental principles, all concepts and subject-specific vocabulary. This course is the ideal beginner, intermediate or advanced learning platform for control systems, the mathematics and the engineering behind them. Whatever your background, whether you are a student, an engineer, a sci-fi addict, an amateur roboticist, a drone builder, a computer scientist or a business or sports person, you will understand the brains behind our most advanced technologies!
If you have questions at any point of your progress along the course, do not hesitate to contact me, it will be my pleasure to answer you within 24 hours!
If this sounds like it might interest you, for your personal growth, career or academic endeavours, I strongly encourage you to join! You wont regret it!