Machine learning is changing the way we design and use our technology. It has slowly spread it’s reach through our devices, from self-driving cars to even automated chatbots. To define machine learning in the simplest terms, it is basically the ability to equip computers to think for themselves based on the scenarios that occur. This is the basis of artificial intelligence.
With machine learning as the future of technology, getting your hands on this type of development is crucial. However, it isn’t easy. Machine learning is a complex concept that uses algorithms to design coding that will help the computers decipher a lot of data. This is why we have designed this course. If you are interested in mastering machine learning using a simple and easy approach, then this course is for you!
The only requisites for this course includes having a strong mathematical background and familiarity with Python coding principles. Everything else is provided within this course. Starting at the very beginning, this course will help you breakdown machine learning into simple and easy to understand concepts.
The course covers a variety of different machine learning concepts such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforced learning and even neural networks. But that’s not all. In addition to understanding the theory behind machine learning, you will then actually use these concepts and implement them into actual projects to see how they work in action!
The course also comes with quizzes at the end of each section to help solidify your understanding for the subject. It will also help you valuate your learning of the subject.
At the end of this interactive and hands-on course, you will have everything you need to actually get started with understanding machine learning algorithms and even start writing your own algorithms that you can use for your own projects.
Let’s take a look at everything you will find in this course.
What you will learn in this course:
- What is machine learning
- Breakdown of important concepts required in machine learning
- Different types of machine learning
- Detailed analysis of the different types of machine learning such as unsupervised learning, supervised learning, reinforcement learning, neural networks, and so on
- How to integrate the algorithms in actual Python Projects
- Quizzes at the end of each unit to help evaluate your learning
- If you want and easy introduction into machine learning, then this course has got you covered. It has been designed to help newbies understand exactly what is machine learning and how to get started with machine learning.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now into this course and we’ll see you on the other side!