If you want to protect your computer, the best way is to learn how to hack it in the first place! So, security specialists are most commonly the best hackers in the world. So, if you want to become a world-class security specialist, then becoming a world-class hacker would be the best way to get started.
If you want a no-nonsense course that actually teaches you how to hack actual websites, then this is the course for you! You don’t need to have any prior knowledge or background experience in hacking or penetration testing, however if you already have some experience, then this course can also help you solidify and learn advanced forms of hacking that can definitely help you boost your career as a penetration tester.
Since, this course starts at the very beginning, we won’t directly jump into penetration testing, but actually learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. From there you will learn what is a website, how does it work, what does it rely on, what is meant by a web server, a database, and how all of these components work together to give us functioning websites.
Once, you understand how websites actually work, from there we will learn how you can exploit these components and carry out powerful attacks on the websites and gain access to the entire network. You might start off as a newbie, but at the end of this course you will have become an expert in penetration testing and website security. The best part about this course is that, it not only teaches you how to hack into websites, but also how to secure your websites from such attacks and also how to fix these vulnerabilities.
The course has been divided into 3 main sections:
- Gather information and learn about target website
- Discover about important concepts
- Go over DNS server, sub-domains, directories, sensitive files, user emails, etc.
Discovering, Exploiting & Fixing
- Learn how to discover large vulnerabilities
- Learn how to exploit them \
- Understand the code causing the vulnerability
- Learn how to fix them
- Go over vulnerabilities such as File Upload, File Location Inclusion, Remote File Inclusion, XSS, Insecure Session Management & Brute Force and Dictionary Attacks.
- What can you do with the access gained from the vulnerabilities
- Convert reverse shell access to a Weevely access and vice versa
- How to run system commands on the target server
- Navigate between directories
- Access other websites on the same server
- Upload/download files
- Access the database
- Download the whole database to your local machine
- You will learn how to bypass security
All the attacks that we go over in this course are real and will work against any real website. You will see that as the instructor takes you on an actual journey of hacking a complete website. However, ensure that you perform the hacks on a permitted website/system and follow legal procedures.
Enroll now and become a real life hacker with our Hacker/Penetration Testing Course!