Coders remember the struggle of sending requests and then having to wait for the system to return them before being able to assign another task to the console again. However, NodeJS changed all that when you could simultaneously send requests without having to wait for the file system to execute the task and return.
The key to learning a new technology is a good resource to help you master it. And, thats exactly what have done here! We have created a resource that works as a one-stop-shop guide to helping you learn NodeJS from scratch. Our guide does not just rely on the theoretical aspects of the technology, but instead it focuses on helping you learning through doing.
The syllabus has been designed with expert industries and instructed by a veteran who has over years of experience with NodeJS. The course follows a complete practical approach that focuses on helping you learn by actually programming a real-world application. In this manner, you not only just learn the basics of the technology, but you also learn exactly how to apply it in real-world cases.
The course starts at the very beginning with the fundamentals of NodeJS, MongoDB and Angular. The course focuses on building a library database that allows you to add, edit and delete books from the database. The course will help you learn how to use NodeJS and create an API based application. You will also learn how to build an API from scratch and then build a front-end that can sit on the API and work seamlessly.
What you will learn in this course:
- A detailed introduction to NodeJS, Angular and MongoDB Atlas
- Understanding our development environment, how to make the calls to the API, examine headers, put things into the headers, body and send the information
- How to create an angular-based UI that can sit on top of that API
- How to use the Atlas version of MongoDB as our database
- How we interact from a UI to the backend via the API
- Also use the API as standalone and make calls
- Getting into NodeJS and how to integrate into MongoDB from NodeJS
- Build a complete Library Database project from scratch
And so much more!
At the end of this course, you will not only have the knowledge but also the confidence to actually start using NodeJS to build your own projects.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start learning real world programming in NodeJS!