In this course, you will learn how to create abstract 3D design elements. And by doing that you will also learn the fundamentals of working with Cinema 4D, and with 3D in general.
We learn best by doing, so this is a hands on, project based course.
We are going to work through 4 fun projects from start to finish. We will create everything within Cinema 4D and will not use and pre made elements.
We will use a procedural workflow that does not require modeling. That means that all settings remain editable and we can change the entire look by just adjusting a few sliders. It makes the whole process of creating and experimenting fun, flexible, and powerful.
The design elements we will create are well suited for either a 3D or a 2D workflow.
We will cover the fundamental concepts in the first project. And then we will build upon what we learned in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th projects.
We will reiterate the most important aspects for a deeper understanding and add new skills and techniques as we progress.
Here is a glimpse of what we will cover
• Working with parametric objects
• Exploring how geometry and complexity affect the appearance of objects
• Working with deformers
• Looking at how displacement works and how to optimize for best result
• Working with the noise shader
• Making complex shaders by using the layer shader
• Lighting a scene with 3 point lighting
• Working with cameras
• Creating materials
• Rendering with the Physical and the Standard Renderer
• Making a seamless loop animation
• Color grading and post effects in Adobe After Effects
Eduonix offers a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee. So if you for any reason at all find that the course was not for you, you can get a full refund.
However, I think, and hope, you will find this to be an efficient and fun training to get started with Cinema 4D.
Go ahead and enroll, and I will see you in the course.