Designing apps in today's world requires considering a number of different factors – from speed to responsiveness of the app. In today's world, where people use multiple difference devices to view websites and use apps, you can't simply design websites and apps just for desktops.
Devices today come in all shapes and sizes and a designer must keep that in mind when creating an app or a website! Bootstrap 4 comes with a multitude of different options to create more responsive websites to help simplify the process of development.
Bootstrap 4 is a popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework that simplifies the process of creating websites from scratch. It offers a range of tools and pre-built libraries to shave off hours from your creation.
If you want to become a master at creating responsive websites, then we've got just the course for you!
Our Bootstrap 4 course has been designed to help you become familiar with the latest version of Bootstrap and covers some extensive topics such as web development, cross-platform web design, and so much more.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of creating responsive websites and apps by using Bootstrap 4. You'll start off by learning the fundamentals of Bootstrap, and then going further in detail of how to actually create websites using this brilliant framework.
What you will get in this course:
- Introduction to Bootstrap 4, as well as how to set up a projects
- Understanding the Grid System
- Introduction to Media Objects, including nesting media objects and Media Object Alignment
- Introduction to Buttons and how to create a variety of different buttons
- A look into the various cool Bootstrap features such as Jumbotron, Labels, Alerts, etc.
- Introduction to Cards
- A detailed introduction to Navigation
- Other features such as Breadcrumb, pagination, pager, Progress, list groups, Tooltips, Popovers, etc.
All of this and so much more is packed in this course! So, enroll now and enter the 21st century of responsive websites.