• Difference between CAD and CADE (CAD Electrical):
Tells about the basic advantages of AutoCAD electrical over normal CAD.
• Different types of wires and wire layers:
This session is the first step for an electrical engineer to get into ACADE.
• Inserting components from CAD library:
Must know the function to set the component scale and rotation angle.
• Source and destination arrows:
This is one of the most useful features in AutoCAD Electrical, which enables to do easy wire cross referencing (From and To).
• Creating intelligent title blocks with ladder cross-referencing:
Many times people do manual editing in each title block individually and with a thorough understanding in the “title block” function within ACADE, one can do the changes in all sheets in one go.
• Component and source destination arrow cross-referencing:
In electrical circuits, we use parent and child components (eg. Coil and Contacts of a relay) in different parts of a project. In order to study and read one circuit, it is always necessary to trace the locations of all the parts of one component. This automatic cross-referencing is another major advantage of ACADE.
• Project Manager functions:
Managing a project in a proper way is as important as creating a set of drawings. This skill makes you a perfect professional design engineer.
• How to create new symbols and user circuits:
The more and more you use ACADE, you may require more components and circuits which are not there in the standard CAD library. By creating new standard user circuits and symbols you will become master of this art.
• NEMA and IEC electrical circuit:
These are the two major standards which normally use to design electrical circuits. In this session, we will use both the standards to design the same circuit and will spot the difference.
Finally, we will do one sample project covering Single Line Diagram, Panel Layouts, Cable tray layouts, Room layouts, Schematic (Wiring) diagram, and generating Bill of Materials.
1. Introduction and Wires A) About ARCADE B) Inserting Wires C) Different Wire Types D) Trimming Wires E) Wire Numbers
2. Components A) Inserting Components B) Editing Components C) Copying Components D) Deleting Components E) Component Cross Reference
3. Customizing Wire Numbers A) Different types of Wire Numbering B) Adding a prefix to Wire Numbers
4. Customizing Component Cross Reference A) Different types of Cross Referencing B) Customizing Tagging C) Customizing Cross-Reference
5. Creating Circuits (PRACTICAL) A) Sample circuit using Wires and Components
6. Reports A) Creating Reports from Schematic
7. Ladders A) Basic Ladders B) Inserting Components in Ladders C) Ladders for Title Block
8. Symbol Builder A) Adding Attributes B) Creating New Components
9. Title Blocks A) Adding Attributes B) Making Blocks C) Creating Standard Title Blocks
10. Customizing Title Blocks A) Different types of Title Blocks B) Creating Title blocks with different X and Y Axis
11. Incomer and Drive Panel (PRACTICAL) A) Single Line Diagram Concept B) Creating Schematic from SLD C) Schematic of Main Incomer Panel D) Schematic of Drive Panel
12. Drive With Bypass (PRACTICAL) A) Schematic of Drive With Bypass
13. Control Circuits B) Inserting Ladders C) Inserting Components in Ladders D) Cross Reference
14. PLC Modules (Part 1 to 3) A) Inserting PLC Modules B) Connecting Wires to Modules C) Selecting Modules from Catalogue
15. Basic Panel Layout A) Basic Concept of Layout B) Creating internal Layouts manually C) Creating Side View from Front View
16. ACADE Panel Layout A) Panel Layout TAB B) Footprint from Schematic C) Terminal Strips from Schematic D) Bill of Materials from the footprint
17. Recap Session A) Project Manager B) JIC and IEC Directory Settings C) IEC Schematic D) Converting JIC projects into IEC E) Wires and Wire Numbering F) Components and Cross Referencing G) Source and Destination Arrows H) Inserting Images in Customized Title Blocks I) Project Wide Utilities J) Other Commands at a Glance
It is an online tutorial that covers a specific part of a topic in several sections. An Expert teaches the students with theoretical knowledge as well as with practical examples which makes it easy for students to understand.
A Course helps the user understand a specific part of a concept. While a path and E-Degrees are broader aspects and help the user understand more than just a small area of the concept.
A Course will help you understand any particular topic. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to learn about the basics of any topic in a fluent manner within a short period of time, a Course would be best for you to choose.
We have an inbuilt question-answer system to help you with your queries. Our support staff will be answering all your questions regarding the content of the Course.
Frequently Bought Together
Use Coupon -
& Save Extra 0
Combo Price: 00