Fundamentals of Business Accounting and Finance
Finance Training for Financial Analysts: Financial Analysis, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling and Valuation
Do you find Financial Statements difficult to read and understand?
Are you struggling with the Analysis of Financial Statements?
If you are looking to be a stand out Candidate for your next Financial Job, then the work starts here.
This Financial Training for Financial Analysts is not easy...but I have your back!
The objective of the course is to help you to understand, interpret and apply your knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Financial Statements. With my highly structured approach, I will take you step by step through this complex topic, making it easy to follow and easy to understand.
Financial Statements are useful to:
- understand the companys ability to generate cash, the sources and uses of that cash
- understand whether a business can repay its debts
- to track profitability
- derive financial ratios to interpret the performance of the business
- investigate the financial transactions of the firm
We are going to cover:
- Why Financial Statements are important
- An Introduction to Accounting Principles and Practices
- What are Financial Statements?
- How Financial Statements are intricately connected
- The Importance of Working Capital and its management , the hidden message in Financial Statements
- How can Financial Analysis help you to understand and interpret Financial Statements
- Case Study , Apple Inc , Financial Statements analysis
- Key Ratios and Analysis in Corporate Finance
- How Financial Statements are used in Financial Modelling, Company Valuation and M and A
At the end of this course you will have an indepth understanding of the purpose and use of financials statements in business and in finance. You will be able to read and interpret them. With understanding of financial statements comes knowledge.
This course will not teach you to become an accountant over night but it will give you a solid grounding in the understanding and interpretation of Financial Statements.
Importantly once you learn to read, understand and interpret Financial Statements you will have a financial skill which can be applied to any company in any industry, even though each industry sector has its own characteristics
This course has over 50 lectures, nearly all of which come with a downloadable copy of the Lecture Slide Deck which you can then use off line for revision and learning.
A little about me...
Following 8 years as a British Army Officer, John started his 30 year+ investment banking career in 1988 and since then he has floated companies, bought and sold companies in M and A deals, raised capital from Venture Capital and Private Equity. John was awarded the Tallow ChandlersPrize for the Best Dissertation in his year when graduating with his MBA (with Distinction) in 1993 from Cass Business School in London. John has transacted deals worth well over $1billion in his career as a senior Investment Banker for Westdeutschelandesbank, Societe General and Security Pacific Hoare Govett. He has also cofounded two London Investment Banking Boutiques. In his career, John has advised dozens of companies on their Business Strategy as well as reading (and writing for his clients) hundreds of Business Plans. In addition, John has two degrees (BA and MA) from Cambridge University.
Its hard to think of a more experienced or better qualified instructor to teach this topic on eduonix or anywhere else!
Do not forget that all my courses (and all courses on eduonix) are supported by a 30 day money back guarantee. You can enrol in the course with confidence and join my 85,000 student community!
Take this Course today , Click the Add to Cart Button now
See you in the Course
Who this course is for:
- Financial or MBA Students
- Prospective Wall Street or Investment Banking Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Anyone seeking a career in Business or Finance who need to learn the essentials of Financial Statement Analysis
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Anyone seeking to understand Financial Statements