DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you will be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You will learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higherquality software and deliver it more quickly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define DevOps and describe its value, history, and building blocks.
- Describe how to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations.
- Identify areas to consider when incorporating DevOps practice for continuous improvement.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing CI, testing, and continuous deployment.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about DevOps
- Beginner, Intermediate, or Expert level developers
- Project Managers and Consultants
- Network professionals, engineers, and network analysts
- Quality Assurance Testers