Today, every web developer must have knowledge of all the different aspects of web development. One such aspect is database designing whose need has tremendously increased in the last few years. Be it a university or a hospital; everyone needs a database of their own, making it a challenge for all the developer having sundry of skills but database design.
Here, we bring you a Database tutorial focusing on the fundamentals of database designing by using MySQL and MongoDB. These are the two widely used open source platforms for database designing by the experts.
The Importance of Database Designing!
Among different types of database design systems, the two widely used ones are relational and non-relational databases. Likewise, every database design experts know the importance of MySQL and MongoDB which is an open source platform for relational and non-relational database systems respectively. Almost all the organization wants to develop their database on these two platforms making it an important skill for developers. Every web developer must possess the knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB to create different types of a database from scratch.
What makes this course unique?
This course includes the database tutorial which provides the insight of relational and non-relational databases. It comprises of tutorial for MySQL and MongoDB. Installation of these platforms is also well explained. Data design course will assist you in creating your first database, accessing data from the database, updating or deleting the data, as well as creating various tables. Apart from covering the basics of MySQL and MongoDB, this database tutorial also comprises of practical projects focusing on E-commerce and building a learning management system. Completing this course will make database design simple and easy for everyone.
This course primarily focuses on-
1. Details covering database systems and installation of My SQL.
2. Basics of My SQL including the creation of a database or a table, My SQL data types, retrieving data from a database and, updating or deleting the data.
3. In-depth details about database design
4. Building an E-commerce project from scratch
5. Basics of MongoDB and No SQL Basics including the difference between Relational and Non Relational Databases, installation of MongoDB on both Windows and Ubuntu system, creating the collections, inserting/updating/deleting the records and many more.
6. Another project focusing on a learning management system.
This course will be a perfect starting point to master the concepts of database design. Start now and learn the art and science of database development.