MASTER DATA SCIENCE, TEXT MINING AND NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING IN R:
Learn to carry out pre-processing, visualization and machine learning tasks such as: clustering, classification and regression in R. You will be able to mine insights from text data and Twitter to give yourself & your company a competitive edge.
NO PRIOR R OR STATISTICS/MACHINE LEARNING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED:
My course will help you implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources. Many courses use made-up data that does not empower students to implement R based data science in real life. After taking this course, you will easily use packages like caret, dplyr to work with real data in R. You will also learn to use the common NLP packages to extract insights from text data.
I will even introduce you to some very important practical case studies - such as detecting loan repayment and tumor detection using machine learning. You will also extract tweets pertaining to trending topics and analyze their underlying sentiments and identify topics with Latent Dirichlet allocation. With this Powerful All-In-One R Data Science course, you will know it all: visualization, stats, machine learning, data mining, and neural networks!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- This course will take you from a basic level to performing some of the most common advanced data science techniques using the powerful R based tools.
- Equip you to use R to perform the different exploratory and visualization tasks for data modelling.
- Introduce you to some of the most important machine learning concepts in a practical manner such that you can apply these concepts for practical data analysis and interpretation.
- You will get a strong understanding of some of the most important data mining, text mining and natural language processing techniques.
- & You will be able to decide which data science techniques are best suited to answer your research questions and applicable to your data and interpret the results.
After each video you will learn a new concept or technique which you may apply to your own projects.