What if you could create your own animations without even putting the pen down to paper? What if you could make your text or your characters jump, dance, laugh, cry or so much more?!
Animation has grown significantly over the last decade, especially with the many different amazing software that are available on the market that can help you design your own characters, or even your own series. The best part is that you no longer need to spend hours hand-drawing every character multiple times over and over again.
With the growing love for animation on YouTube and other video hosting sites, animation has become a fan favorite. Everyone remembers the fun “Draw My Life” videos, right?!
Well if you love animation, but you can’t draw, then you will love CrazyTalk Animator 3. Design quirky characters and make them groove to your tunes, with a few simple clicks of a mouse. Courses for learning this amazing software are very few and the ones that are already available are often confusing, so this is why we have designed this course just for you!
This amazing CrazyTalk Animator 3 tutorial will help you breakdown the entire CrazyTalk Animator 3 software into easy to understand segments, that will show you how to draw your characters, how to get them to perform different actions and even how to get them to change their facial expressions.
Here’s what you will find in this course:
- Why CrazyTalk Animator 3.1 is the best choice to create an Animated Series with simple characters
- The Requirements to Start Your Own Animated Series
- The Workflow to Produce Each Episode
- An Overview of The Interface of Crazytalk Animator 3.1
- How to Zoom in And Navigate Through the Workspace and Timeline
- How to Compose a Scene Quickly Using Bonus Package Contents
- How Fast You Can Animate PSD Characters Using Bones
- How to Lightspeed Your Animation Using Motion Clips
- How to Create and Save Reusable Content for Each Episode of Your YouTube Animated Series
- The Importance of The Visualization
- How to Design A PSD Character in Photoshop
- How to Rig Your Characters Quickly
- How to Set Up the Face
- How to Animate Facial Emotions Quickly
- How to Use the Auto Lip Sync Feature
- How to Adjust the Lip Sync to Your Needs
- And How to Put Together a Complete Scene
Learn how to create your own animation for YouTube, without drawing a single character! Enroll now and we’ll see you on the other side!