Tired of looking through various resources to fully understand Linux? Not only is it time consuming but also expensive, having to pay for many different courses to learn how to setup, maintain and operate a complete backend infrastructure powered by linux os.
No longer do you have to waste time and money, we have specifically designed a course just for you. Here you will not only learn complete system administartion of Linux/unix based infrastructure but will also learn to handle the system processes, the users and the software running on such an infrastructure.
This exclusive and unique course has been designed with in collaboration with the industry experts to create a tutorial that covers all aspects of the Linux/Unix administration. Not only does it include the fundamentals of Linux Administration, but it will also include tips, tricks and even the potential pitfalls that one can come across when trying to operate a linux based backend system.
The main focus of the course is to turn you from zero to hero in Linux Administration. At the end of this course, you will learn all about the backed commands including how to successfully create and maintain a Linux based web system. The course will also include complex concepts such as package management, shell scripting guide, user management, kernel and shells, how to boot the system, control access, working with controlling processes, the file system, log files, adding new users, storage, security, etc.
What will you learn in this course:
- Start from the beginning with what is Linux and where to start with Linux, including how to download the system
- What is package management, scripting, kernel and shells
- How to boot the system, shut it down, access control and provide rootly powers
- How to work with controlling processes, the file system, adding new users, storage, periodic processers, backups, SYSLOG and Log files.
- Learn how to create the TCP/IP networking system and the Networking File System
- Learn how to manage security, deal with the firewall, and share files with Windows and how to manage the network and debug it
- Some SSH tricks and trips to help the development process
We have created this course with the utmost care to help you not only understand the Linux Administration but to also master it. Enroll now and become a Linux expert.