The most awaited latest version brings with it numerous changes including new syntax, new modules, loops, expressions, iterators, arrow functions, classes and so much more. It also simplifies the process of writing more complex applications, as well as new python-styled generators and generator expressions.
The new version aims to simplify the process of writing more complex applications and web sites, allowing more futuristic technologies to be incorporated into browsers, web pages and even apps.
To learn this fancy new version, all you need is this comprehensive course.
Our ‘Learn To Build Apps with ECMAScript ES2015’ course has been designed in collaboration with industry experts to break down all of the new features of ES2015 to help you start coding with the latest features of E6 by the end of this course.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is ECMAScript? How has it changed from over the years?
- How to set up Babel and Traceur?
- Learn about declarations and classes, Let, and Const
- Learn about templates, template strings, new methods that can be used on strings
- Understand how data structures work (SET and MAP), what are iterators and what can they do?
- Learn about different functions such as generator functions, arrow function, promises and even how to modify data
- Create a working projects using all the new features learned above
Grow your roots and don’t be struck in the past? Click enroll and let’s step into the future of web development.