Coding can be as fun as playing with the Play Framework. Rightly named, the framework eliminates major hassles of coding and simplifies the process from coding to generation. You don’t have to deal with the long process of coding, compiling, deploying, and then testing. With the Play Framework, you can do all of this simultaneously.
So, what is this Play Framework and why should you choose it for your coding needs? Let’s make a list of all the benefits of using Play.
- Java – the Play framework works with Java, so anyone who has a background for Java and any other Java-based languages such as Ruby or PHP, should not have a problem with the language.
- Libraries – Because it’s based on Java, it has got an endless collection of Java Libraries that it can utilize
- Full Stack – Comes with everything you need: compiler, web server, web app, in memory DB server, integrated database manager, offline documentation, local and distributed cache management, and more.
- Zero development environment setup – No hassle of downloading and setting up the environment, simply unzip play.zip, play new my app, play run myapp.
- Seamless Error Handling – The browser will show you the error during runtime in the browser, and it will also tell you exactly where and what the error is. So, you won’t have to search through the whole coding to find it.
These are just a few main benefits of using the Play Framework. Now, that you are acquainted with the Framework? You want to learn how to use it?
Don’t go anywhere else. This course is the perfect way to get your hands on this amazing software.
You will learn everything you need to learn about the Play Framework. From downloading the development environment to writing scripts and even creating a real-time Play Application Design.
In this comprehensive course, you will learn the Play framework from scratch:
- Starting with how to set up the play environment with activator
- How to write play test using TypeSafe
- How to set up web application backend and frontend configuration and components
- Learn persistence and database components
- HTML5 configuration and components
- Security components
- Design principles for reactive applications
- Support for modular applications
- Distributed real time application configuration and components.
With so much to learn, what are you waiting for? Let’s make the internet our playground.