Building apps for multiple platforms is no longer just a dream, but with Meteor – now the sky is the limit! The process of building cross-platform apps before was difficult and required learning multiple languages and understanding more than one front-end or back-end technology.
Our unique project based course will help not only familiarize you with the amazing Meteor framework, but also how to start working building actual apps with this framework. In addition to learning the theory, you will also learn exactly how to put your knowledge into application.
You will build 5 different projects that will range from easy to more complex as they progress.
Here is what is in this course:
- A detailed introduction into Meteor
- How to set up the Android and iOS Environment
- How to install Meteor on Windows and Mac
- How to generate a Meteor App
- Five apps that range from easy to more complex as you progres
5 Apps that we will cover in this course:
- Product Showcase – a basic app to help you grasp the fundamentals of Meteor.
- Idea Manager – You will learn how to create a database, as well as how to fetch, display, add and delete data from the MongoDB database.
- Pollster App – A more complex app to help you understand how to create a toolbar, design a poll, populate it and display options
- MusicFind Spotify App - A Spotify app clone to help you track down music, as well as learn more complex concepts of database design.
- Messageboard – Get into authentication and accounts with this project, including how to submit and display messages.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start making some spectacular apps!