Microsoft Word is the standard document creator and editor for anyone who wishes to write an essay, type up a letter or create any form of document.
The little blue icon with a W on it is found on most Windows computers, have held their dominance in the word processor market, and are a part of the larger Microsoft Office suite.
Microsoft Word is a brilliant word processor that allows you to not only write up documents but also format it in numerous ways. You can choose to design your documents yourself, or you can pick from numerous set templates that are offered when a new Word is opened.
Do you want to learn one of the easiest and simplest document editor that offers you limitless opportunities? From cards, to letters to even flyers, you can do it all with Word 2016.
This course has been created with professionals to help you not only get started with the latest version of Word, Microsoft Word 2016, but also master the software that you can easily use to create numerous documents of your choice.
In this Word tutorial, we will break down the SIMPLEST way for you to become an expert in Word 2016, but also any other versions of Word that you may come across. From basic things such as creating a blank document to formatting text, it will also cover more complex features of Word such as Sectioning, Macros, Mail Merge, etc.
This Word course has been broken down into 11 sections that covers everything you need to know about Word 2016. It covers the major features of the latest version of Word including understanding the components of a Word screen, how to get started with Word (creating a new document, editing, saving and document recovery), basic text editing, formatting, sectioning, printing, drawing and clipart, working with bullets and numbering, mail merges, tables and even advanced features such as macros, table of contents, index and even forms.
At the end of each section, there is also lab exercises and Question and Answers segment that will allow you to assess yourself and answer any lingering questions that might still be present.
After this course, you will:
- Be proficient in Word (all versions)
- Know how to start a new document, edit that document, format the text, save and print the document
- Understand how to recover a document if Word crashes
- Format your document and also add indentations, line spacing, alignment, header and footer, etc.
- Learn what is sectioning and how to section your documents
- Know how to use ClipArt and insert pictures into your document
- Learn how to create, edit and format tables
- Understand advance functions such as mail merge, macros, table of contents, index and forms.
Let’s get started! Learn how Word can boost your skills and simplify your life.