Have you had someone misunderstand what you were trying to say? Maybe they didn’t understand that you were trying to be sarcastic? Or they deemed you rude? Well, all of this is what communication is about. Communication is not limited to the simple exchange of words and sounds, but rather it holds a far deeper meaning.
Everyone knows that not all communication is the same. How one would communicate with friends is completely different from how one would communicate with coworkers. However, did you know that there are different types of communication in Business as well?
From what you say to how you say things to your tone, everything matters when it comes to communication in business. You definitely don’t want to say the wrong thing to your boss, now do you? How about when going for an interview, how should you express yourself then? What about e-mails?
Well, if you’ve ever come across these conundrums, then this course is perfect for you!
Communication has become a core part of any business, whether it is written, verbal or even non-verbal. In this course, not only will we teach you what to write and what to say, but even how to write and how to say it. Learn how to draft the perfect e-mails and what should be said in them.
Not only that, this extensive course will also cover how to create presentations, how to present them, how to conduct negotiations, how to conduct and present yourself at meetings, how to draft reports and business documents, and so much more.
There is no other course that covers so much when it comes to learning business communication. The course has been designed in collaboration with industry experts give you a professional approach at learning the right way to communicate.
In this course you will learn:
- What is business communication and what does in entail?
- What are the 7 C-s of Business Communication?
- What are the guidelines for Oral Business Communication?
- What are the guidelines for Written Business Communication?
- What is non-verbal communication and what cues should be followed? How to pick up on non-verbal cues?
- How to communicate with co-workers?
- How to write business e-mails?
- How to conduct effective business meetings? When is a meeting vital?
- How to create presentations and effective business reports?
- How, when, and why should you negotiate? Effective negotiation strategies?
So, let’s get started on strengthening your communication skills? You never know how much of a salary raise you could negotiate for yourself?