The days of comprising on app quality because a lack of knowledge and resources is long gone, thanks to React Native. Don’t settle for a “mobile web app”, a “HTML5 app”, or a “hybrid app”, and instead build true apps with native capability using React Native.
Using the same fundamental UI building blocks as Native apps, React Native builds apps that are smooth, dynamic and also allows using native capabilities such as GPS, camera, fingerprint sensor, etc.
Well, then with the help of React Native and this course, you can! Our course has been designed to help breakdown React Native for newbies, to help them learn the basics and fundamentals of using React Native.
At the end of this course, you will not only have mastered React Native core concepts, but you will also be confident enough to use this amazing framework for your next app building project! That’s not all, in addition to theory, you will also learn practical applications of this amazing framework by actually building 5 different projects.
Let’s take a look at what you’ll get when you enroll for this course:
- A detailed introduction into React Native, including installing React Native
- Learning how to set up your environment for multiple operating systems – Android & iOS
- How to set up React Native on both Windows and Mac
- Working your away around the file structure and components in React Native
- Working with props and state in React Native
- 5 different apps to help you learn practical application.
5 Apps that you will cover in this course:
- React Native Business App – In this basic app, you’ll learn about page component setup, styling, adding content, textinput, buttons, switch, state and even toolbars.
- Book Finder – Adding to the basics above, this app will teach you things such as navigator, ListView, PressRow, etc.
- Firebase Itemlister – Learn about Firebase, Statusbar, and other important Firebase components in this project.
- Project Manager – Learn about storage systems, App set up, Forms and so much more in this advanced project.
- Text Translate App – Learn how to incorporate translation components, including fetching translations from the API.