Candidates are encouraged use this course to help prepare for CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 in order to get their CompTIA A+ Certification.
Before you tackle the latest version of the CompTIA A+ (the Core Series) exam, you should practice answering the types of questions you might see on it. Many of them require you to examine a situation and make a decision, using everything you know about IT procedures and concepts. Give it a try with this course and see where you stand with regard to preparation for the test.
In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, you must pass two exams: Core 1 (220 1001) and Core 2 (2201002).
CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 measures the necessary skills for an entry level IT professional.
This fully revised and New resource offers complete coverage of the latest release of CompTIA A+ exams 220 1001 and 220 1002.
You will find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA A+ exams with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on the job IT reference.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, configure, and maintain PCs, mobile devices, and software for end users
• Understand the basics of networking and security forensics
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills
• Provide appropriate customer support
• Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment