Bootstrap 4 is the most popular HTML, CSS and JS framework which is used for developing responsive, mobile-first websites. It is completely free to download or use and is the latest version of Bootstrap with newer components and more responsiveness. It is easy to use and is compatible with all the major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge and others. It includes various design templates for typography, fonts, tables, modals and others which are based on HTML and CSS. Moreover, anyone with the basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can use Bootstrap. All these and a lot of other features makes it one of the most popular front-end frameworks which is used by the web designers. Already big names like Spotify, Twitter, StackShare, Udemy, Coursera, Docker, Hootsuite and others are using Bootstrap. Owing to these facts, we created this course for anyone and everyone who wants to learn this amazing framework with the help of practical projects.
What makes this course so valuable?
This is a comprehensive course for learning Bootstrap 4 without any difficulties. It starts with the basic introduction to Bootstrap 4 along with its applications. Further, it explains SASS, Gulp and SCSS. After this, it gives you insights into flexbox, grids, grid options and other key concepts. Topics related to typography, images and tables are also elaborated. Apart from these, essential topics like components, Jquery, alerts, badges, breadcrumbs, button groups, pagination, cards, dropdown, carousel, navbars and others are also provided in the form of different components for a better understanding. At last, various interesting projects are given for enhancing the learning experience.
This course includes-
- Basic introduction
- SCSS + Gulp, Installing SASS and Gulp, Variable, and Nesting
- Grid and Flexbox
- Typography, font family, inline text elements, blockquotes and list
- Code images and figures
- Table syntax, bootstrap tables, responsive tables
- Alert, badges, breadcrumbs and toasts
- Buttons, button groups and pagination - Upcoming
- Cards, carousel, collapse and dropdown - Upcoming
- Jambotrone, Listgroups and Media objects - Upcoming
- Nav and navbars - Upcoming
- Utilities including colors, display, embed, positions, shadows and others and much more!
Take this online tutorial now and master Bootstrap 4 in the most easiest way possible!