This course is designed to help beginners to learn the basics of HTML & CSS.
No prior knowledge of HTML & CSS required. You will learn all that from scratch.
In this course, about HTML you will learn:
- The definition of HTML and why it is a must learn.
- How a HTML document works (structure).
- About HTML Block Level & Inline Elements, such as:
- Headings (<h1>, <h2>, <h3>, <h4>, <h5>, <h6>)
- Formatting (<em>, <i>, <strong>, <b>, <u>, <mark>, <sup>, <sub>)
- Forms (Form Elements - <input>, <select>, <option>, <textarea> | Input Types - button, checkbox, color, date, datetime-local, email, file, hidden , image, month, number, password, radio, range, reset | Buttons)
- More HTML Elements (<p>, <div>, <span>, <a>, <im>, <table>, <thead>, <tbody>, <tr>, <th>, <td>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>, <br>, <hr> <!-- -->)
About CSS, you will learn the definition of it and what is the purpose of using it. You then, will learn how the CSS structure parts work, such as:
- Ruleset (or rule)
- Declaration Block
- Property Value
To put everything you've learned into practice, you will build a project called Lander (static landing page). You will learn how to setup the project structure. This includes:
- How to organize the HTML, CSS & Image files into folders
- How to create the HTML Document
- How to create the header, main content, after content, and footer.
- How to style all sections using: background colors, text colors, fonts, background images & elements positioning.
By the end of this course, you will have a complete knowledge and the required skills you need to be able to start your programming career that you have always wished for.