In the sea of programming languages that are getting more complicated as the need for more complex apps and software arise, Kotlin is a refreshing change. Kotlin is a programming language that works along the lines of Java and has been gaining popularity in the Java circles.
The best part of Kotlin is that it is interoperable with Java, which means not only can you switch to Kotlin in between, but you will also have access to all the Java tools and frameworks. It also comes with an easy learning curve, because the syntax draws heavily on OOP structure, making it easier for developers familiar with OOP to be able to pick it up in a heartbeat.
This fairly new programming language is taking the developing world by storm, with a lot of people jumping at the change to write more code that is easy, readable and productive! So, if you want to step it up to the next level and master Kotlin, then this is a great course to get started!
This Kotlin beginner course offers a helping hand and is framed as a guide to help you start learning Kotlin Programming Language from scratch. The course is dedicated to help newbies and beginners learn Kotlin's language basics and comparing the syntax to Java. We will break down Kotlin’s unique syntax into smaller and easier to understand segments.
At the end of this video, you will not only have mastered the basic syntax, but you will actually be able to start coding in Kotlin and also start building small projects.
What this course includes:
- Detailed breakdown of major concepts such as variables, basic types of variables, more advanced types, Kotlin's new syntax for variables, and so much more!
- Comparison between the Kotlin’s syntax and other programming languages
- Basic and advanced Collection types, which Kotlin allows us to customize
- Control flow and Kotlin’s ability to turn control flow statements into expressions
- Functions, how to use functions, and more advanced developers will benefit from the introduction to Kotlin's new syntax
- Classes, objects, and other structures available in Kotlin
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start building complex apps with simple Kotlin!