Helps particiapants to become professional in interviewing
Recruiting from Campus is a marathon project because of possibly a large number of participation and a short time to complete the selection process. This has been explained in detail with a tentative time table that will help organizations to be more organized and prepared to do a thorough job of recruiting in institutions.
Who this course is for:
- The course is created for the managers that need to understand the interviewing process and to learn to be prepared for.
- It is more suitable for the first time interviewing managers.
- This will also be of use to HR professionals, getting in to the role of an interviewer.
- Managers contributing to selection of candidates for recruitment without directly participating in selection process through interview will find this useful
- It will be very useful for the managers under whom the selected candidates will perform the job, if they will also be interviewing the candidates
- People with experience that are likely to become managers, sooner than later